School of Engineering and Computer Science
Oakland University's School of Engineering and Computer Science (SECS) offers instruction leading to degrees at the bachelor's, master's and doctoral levels.
The SECS, with about 2,600 undergraduate and 852 graduate students, features an outstanding faculty dedicated to preparing learners for the 21st-century workplace and society as well as for research in their fields of specialization. The school offers close student/faculty interaction, small classes and individualized attention.
To address the needs of practicing computer scientists and engineers, the SECS has recently developed several opportunities for Professional and Continuing Education. These exciting new programs are perfect for those interested in developing and refining their professional skills, and provide a vital advantage in today's competitive marketplace.
- Senior Solutions
- Median salary for recent OU mechanical engineering grads among highest in U.S.
- OU ISE students use ‘Lean Thinking’ to improve operations, optimize space at Humble Design
- OU expands partnerships with universities in China金殿棋牌
- GrizzHacks, an ‘invention marathon,’ returns to Oakland University
- Oakland University partners with Lean Enterprise Institute to improve Lean education
- Oakland’s Bachelor of Science in Information Technology ranks among nation’s best
- Teaching Engineers Leadership Principles and Positive Engagement
- OU alum finds ‘Efficiency is Everything’
- Richard Olawoyin honored for service to American Society of Safety Professionals