- ‘Soundings Series’ speakers use music to unite, engage community
- OU Research Office, School of Business Administration launch ‘Ideas 2 Business’ program
- OU Soundings Series to highlight importance community engagement
- OU Town Hall to highlight research, recognize outstanding investigators
- OU ‘Soundings Series’ to highlight social media strategies for scholars
- OU’s ‘Love Doctor’ to share tips on public engagement at Soundings Series event
- Oakland University student to present research at endocrine conference
- OU receives NSF grant for project to engage high school students, minorities in STEM fields
- OU to host ‘Meeting of Minds’ conference on May 12
- Doctoral student wins Best Full Paper Award at national cyber security conference
The Research Office
COVID-19 Research Continuity Guidance
The Research Office has posted guidance for research during the COVID-19 pandemic on a dedicated web page:
Click here for the
And you will be sent connection details for the Google Meet.
In the meantime, stay safe.
for more information.
, including log-in information.
Click here for , USED FOR SUBMITTING PROPOSALS (not a training or practice instance)
- For Deans/Directors/Chairs - (step-by-step instructions)
- For PIs - (step-by-step instructions)
Training sessions are required of research-active faculty who plan to submit grants, and will be offered again in Winter 金殿棋牌. If you need immediate assistance with Cayuse, contract your grant officer in the Research Office.
*A note about IRB and Cayuse: Our new system will eventually have an IRB module, however, please continue to use IRBNet and/or RAM as appropriate until this module is live. (updated 1/15/19)
, a statewide university network designed to create partnerships that will connect Michigan's corporations to critical university assets to help promote innovative research and grow Michigan's economy.