Professional and Continuing Education
Professional and Continuing Education (PACE) has a variety of educational offerings that are flexible and innovative to meet local, state, and national needs. In an on campus setting, online, or through in-house custom programming, learners can begin, refocus, or advance their professional or educational careers. Courses, facilitated by Oakland University faculty and business leaders, combine research expertise and real world application to help you gain the knowledge you need to kick-start your life.
COVID-19: Keep It Small
Feeling overwhelmed, alone, anxious, or confused trying to manage everything coming at you the last couple of weeks? It is too much! Experts say intentionally doing small positive things each day can help you stay focused. Stay tuned to PACE, as we plan to use this space to offer a few resources from our faculty experts to help you take care of your world in mind, body, and spirit.
Dr. Caryn Wells -
In this video, Professor Wells provides some insight and strategies to help us stay calm and "in the moment" by practicing mindfulness while at 金殿棋牌.
- 04/17/20 - Project Management Principles Online Program
- 05/05/20 - Paralegal Certificate Program - Cohort 8 Begins Online
- 05/06/20 - Office Hours with Professor Dulio - A Political Issues Q&A
- 06/12/20 - Clinical Evaluation of GSWs: Applications for Healthcare and Law Enforcement
- 06/12/20 - Pathophysiology and Medical Evaluation of Non-Fatal Strangulation
- 07/20/20 - 08/26/20 - Personal Trainer Certificate Begins